- Main links, located in the horizontal menu, are always available to top of the pages. They allow direct access to the main sections of the site,
- On all pages, the logo in the top left of the pages is used to return to the homepage,
- The site map allows for a quick overview of all articles and sections,
- Alternative navigation tools such as keyboard navigation are proposed and explained below,
- All documents are available through the "Documentation" menu, or may be available for direct download links in articles. They are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. If Acrobat Reader is not intall on your computer, you can download it free from the Adobe website,
- The contact form allows you to get in touch with us. A response to your inquiry will be given as soon as possible.
Making your navigation simple and easier :
- Tabulation navigation: press TAB and repeat until you select the desired link, confirm with Enter,
- The site design is based on W3C recommendations (XHTML, CSS2, AAA),
- This site requires therefore to offer the best of himself to use a recent browser while remaining accessible to older browsers. Many layouts use the style sheets CSS3 supported by modern browsers. Nevertheless style sheets specific to Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9 are used to propose an alternative, If you have problems navigating with Internet Explorer 6, go to the latest version available that will give you a Better Web. We recommend using modern browsers in their latest update,
- Images for illustration are described through alternative texts. No image contains text information unreadable by screen reader. These images disappear if you disable style sheets using your browser options.
If you find an error or omission in any of the pages of the site, or if you experience any difficulties, be it a technical problem or a suggestion on the site, please contact us with the contact form.